With the continuous improvement in solar photovoltaic technology, the variety of customizable systems, reduced costs, equipment lease programs, and rebates and tax credits, there has never been a better time to go solar!
There are many advantages to installing a solar energy system in your home, including:
- Reduce or eliminate utility bills – even receive credit for energy you generate but don’t use!
- Avoid annual utility rate increases – hedge against rising energy costs
- Improve the value of your property – without a property tax increase
- Help reduce America’s carbon footprint for the generations to come
- Use local installers and companies to support our local and national economies
Contact us about how you can take advantage of the new Residential Solar Investment Tax Credit to power your home. On October 8, 2008, the President signed the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 into law. This legislation is designed to encourage individuals to make investments in solar energy by including a 30 percent solar investment tax credit for each solar system installed between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2016.
Call us today! (888) – DJH – SOLAR / 888 - 354 – 7657